Shirt: Forever 21 (sold out, but I really like this one!) // Black Lace Skirt: Forever 21 (similar) // Booties: Catos (similar) // Watch: Michael Kors (similar in all gold)

Hello everyone and welcome to Blogmas day 2! Before we start today's post I have an exciting announcement to make (I know, another one)! I have been selected to be part of the spring 2016 College Fashionista internship program! I'm super excited and cannot wait to get started!

Now, if you know me than you know that I love flowers! Flowers are not only beautiful to look at, but having fresh flowers around can boost your mood. How awesome is that?

Being the floral lover that I am, you know that I can’t just wait until spring and summer to sport floral printed clothing items. I am happy to report that you can wear floral print all year around! The trick is finding a print that has a darker floral print like the top I am featuring in this post. 

I had actually picked up this top during my first year in college and had just now gotten around to style it (whoops). What drew me to this top were the colors of the print. All of the colors go beautifully together and they remind me of fall leaves! Since there was so much going on with the top, I kept the rest of the outfit fairly simple with a black lace skater skirt and some black suede booties. 

What do you all think about wearing floral print all year around? Are you a strictly a florals for spring only kind of gal or do you rock them all year long like I do? Let me know in the comments down below!


No comments: