Blanket Scarf: Amazon  //ChambrayShirt: Old Navy // Cardigan: Old Navy (similar) // Leggings: Forever 21 // Boots: Just Fab

If you read my November favorite's post then you know that I have been loving blanket scarfs recently! Not gonna lie, when I encountered my first blanket scarf I was thinking "how the heck am I going to wear this??" After searching all over Pinterest and reading various blog posts, I finally mastered how to tie a blanket scarf. I am seriously obsessed and want to get more!

Now, if you know me then you know I hate cold weather so layering in the colder months is a must for me to stay warm. I recently picked up this oversized chambray shirt from Old Navy and it is quickly becoming my favorite clothing item. This shirt is oversized so it is perfect for leggings (#nopantsforthewin)! I finished the look off with the famous plaid blanket scarf, and I am good to go! 

P.S. Who's excited for the Victoria's Secret Fashion show tonight?!? I'm so pumped and cannot wait!

Have a great day everyone and thank you for reading!

No comments: