Dress: Boohoo // Scarf: Dailylook // Booties: Forever 21 (similar in sude) // Purse: Marley Lilly // Watch: Michael Kors (similar in all gold)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope all of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoy being with your love ones. As I have said in my previous posts, Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday! I'm so excited to be with my family and stuff our faces with delicious food!
Today along with sharing my outfit, I thought it would be fun to share some things I am thankful for. Last year I had written a little bit of a rant on retailers starting Black Friday on Thanksgiving day so if you would like to read that post you can do so here
So, first off with the outfit. For my outfit this year I am keeping it pretty casual with a maroon t-shirt dress, a scarf and some booties. You all know how I love my shift style dresses for occasions that require me to stuff my face...  This dress is super comfortable and the color is perfect for Thanksgiving!

Now, for what I am thankful for...
1. I'm thankful that my family is well and healthy.
Due to unfortunate events that had happened through out this past year, I am so glad and thankful that my family is healthy and doing well. This year really has opened my eyes to not take anything for granted and make sure you tell your love ones that you love them everyday. 

2. I'm thankful that I have a job.
If you all did not know, I am a front desk girl at a gym. Yes, I have to admit that some days I am not super excited to head out to work, but at the end of the day I am happy that I have the opportunity to work. Also, I love the people I get to work with. It's like my own little gym fam!

3. I'm thankful to have wonderful friends who have my best interest in mind.
Now, I don't want to get too sappy or into this one, but long story short is that it has always been hard for me to find friends that seemed to have my back or my best interest at heart. I'm happy to report that I finally found a group that I can be myself around and truly are wonderful people and am very thankful for that.

4. I'm thankful for the opportunity to share my interest in fashion on my blog!
I know putting yourself out there on the internet is very intimating and scary, but I am so happy that I made the step to do so with my blog. I have had so much fun building this blog and sharing my love for fashion. I know that not everyone may have the opportunity to have a blog (parents restricting them, not having internet access, etc.) so I am thankful to have to opportunity to have one as well as have you all reading my posts! 
Now, there are many other things that I am thankful for, but I do not want to bore you all to death! I'll leave my list at four for now. I hope all of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and your bellies be filled with delicious food! Be sure to comment down below what you are thankful for! Happy Turkey day all! (: 

No comments: