Happy New Years Eve Everyone!

Can you believe 2014 is coming to an end?? As cliche as it sounds, 2014 really does feel like this year has flown by. I mean, I'm still not over the fact that it's not 2013 anymore, nonetheless that 2015 is tomorrow! 

In honor of the new year starting tomorrow, here's a reflection of this past year.

Holi Moli event at my school

Capital Cities concert 

My 19th Birthday

Finally learning how to swim!


My very first blog post!

Moving out to Charlotte with one of my best friends!

My parents selling a family business that they had owned for 20 years


Going to my first NFL football game! Go Panthers!

And of course, going to Disney world and meeting Princess Aurora!

I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful night celebrating the end of the year and the start of a new one. Bring it on 2015!

No comments: